top of page

Insurance Types

How we can help you

Young Driver
Work From Home
Drink tea

Car Insurance

Insurance is all about protection – safe guarding your family, your possessions, and yourself if something unexpected happens.

We work with multiple underwriters to find an appropriate policy for your needs. 

Home Insurance

Home Insurance helps cover the costs of repairing or rebuilding your home if it's damaged in an insured event, like fire (including bushfire), flood, or burglary. Landlord Insurance is similar, but also includes cover for landlord-specific things like loss of rent and malicious damage caused by tenants.

As professional insurance brokers, Add Insure can help you understand what your insurance needs are and then find the right policy for your car. We’ll clearly explain what is and isn’t covered under your proposed policy.

You can quote now directly, or alternatively leave your details and we'll be in touch shortly

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance covers your household items and personal belongings if they're damaged, lost, or stolen. This can include your furniture, clothes, computer, fridge, television, tools, and jewelry. If you own your home, you can bundle your contents insurance with your home insurance.

bottom of page